Bitcoin is getting more popular and the buzz around it is deafening. In fact, a Brooklynite is even bringing Bitcoin ATMs to NYC. If you’re wondering, can you get real goods and services for bitcoin in Brooklyn, the answer is you can. It’s not a lot of places that take it, but you can get a slice and put a new radio in your car.
You can check out CoinMap.org, but here’s our vetted list:
- Adler, Vermillion & Skocilich LLP, tech law firm in Dumbo, from CoinMap.
- Aperitivo Cafe, Park Slope, according to CoinMap.
- Greene Avenue Market according to Business Insider.
- I Heart Engineering, robot kits, Sunset Park. We’ve covered them before.
- Lean Crust, pizza place, Fort Greene.
- O-Crepe, for crepes, in Dumbo.
- Oxford Kitchen in Fort Greene, according to CBS New York.
- TVandNav2Go, on Flatlands Ave.
If you want to get more into the Bitcoin community, you can always join the Brooklyn Bitcoin Meetup.
Now you can pay your rent in Bitcoin
Can this Brooklyn-built app predict the price of Bitcoin?
Questions about cryptocurrencies? Come to this happy hour in Williamsburg
You can win up to $360,000 at the WeWork Creator Awards
How the Greek financial crisis shows why bitcoin matters
Bitcoin millionaire in Pennsylvania prison
Bitcoins, Sportsfriends and Drones [Events Roundup]
Explore how diverse teams build dynamic products with Dev Bootcamp
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly