Editor’s note: Every week we ship an email newsletter featuring the region’s most exciting career opportunities. We’ve lovingly called it This Week in Jobs (aka TWIJ — “twidge”). Below is this week’s edition; it’s meant to live in your inbox. Sign up for the newsletter here.
Pay it forward
It’s completely free to be unselfish, and significantly more heartwarming, as displayed by a Maryland high school.
Good Counsel High School raised over $8,000 for football rival Catholic High School to pay for storm damage repairs caused by Hurricane Ida.
So the next time you have the opportunity to help a fellow job seeker, be sure to pay it forward (perhaps by forwarding along This Week in Jobs?).
As part of Technical.ly’s RealLIST series, you can help honor the most influential technologists in your local community. Nominate who you believe is most deserving of a spot on the RealLIST Engineers 2021 through Wednesday, Sept. 15.
Following a ransomware attack at Howard University, cybersecurity experts advise colleges on how to protect themselves from future threats.
Technical.ly wants your feedback: Take our community survey to help us better meet your local tech info needs. As thanks, we’re picking a handful of survey takers to win a $50 gift card or a signed copy of Guy Raz’s book, “How I Built This.”
- Interested in working with cloud technology? Join Appian as a Senior Database DevOps Engineer.
- Interfolio is looking for a Data Integration Engineer.
- Coiled needs a Software Engineer.
- cloudtamer.io is searching for a Full Stack Engineer.
- Epic is on the lookout for a Software Engineer.
- Booz Allen Hamilton is bringing on a Software Engineer.
- Forum One is hiring a Front End Developer.
- Healthcare solutions company CareJourney is seeking to hire a Data Engineer.
- Vision Point Systems needs a Software Engineer.
- Tempest is looking for a Senior Web Developer.
- Global media giant Comcast is searching for a Full Stack Web Developer.
- PatientWing is hiring a Project Manager.
Catch you next week.
If you want to check on new jobs in the mid-Atlantic region, go ahead and sift through Technical.ly’s jobs board any time.