(Technical.ly file photo)
How are organizations equipped to save and manage their internship programs during 2020?
Technical.ly and Maryland Technology Internship Program (MTIP) invites you to join us for a conversation on how business leaders are adapting their programs during COVID-19 and the current movement against systemic racism. The virtual event brings together leaders of the UMBC-run state program that offers technology internships and businesses with experience building internship programs.
This webinar will take place on Thursday, June 18, from 4-5 p.m.
Hear insights from experts on:
- Managing remote interns
- How are companies organizing their programs?
- How do we increase value for interns during COVID-19?
- How did you find the MTIP program and what problem has it solved for you?
- In the wake of George Floyd and the collective movement that we as a country are in the midst of, is this impacting how you’re thinking about your internship program and providing opportunities to people of color?
- Annie Weinschenk, assistant director at Maryland Technology Internship Program (MTIP)
- Ajay K. Gupta, CEO at HSR.health
- Pramod Raheja, CEO at Airgility, Inc.
- James Collins, program manager at Index Analytics LLC
- Richard Kleidman, COO at AirPhoton LLC
- Alex Galiani, business development manager at Technical.ly (Moderator)
These 6 pandemic response apps won the University System of Maryland’s COVID App Challenge
Maryland’s Novavax awarded $1.6B to further develop its coronavirus vaccine
Gaming as a Social Movement: Join Technical.ly on July 23 for live game play and local leader dialogue
Medical device startup Protaryx raises $8.3M
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Baltimore