During Baltimore Innovation Week Presented by Maryland Open for Business, the Technial.ly team will once again host the (*drumroll*)… Dev Conference on Wednesday, October 10, at Creative Alliance. And wow, our lineup is coming together. Peep 👀 below for more detes:
Case studies to date:
- Leveraging the Data as a next great natural resource to harden you cyber security with Boris Vishnevsky, Former Technical Director, Management Consulting at IBM..
- Orchestrating Serverless Applications on AWS with Johnny Boursiquot, Principal Cloud Engineer at Achievement Network (ANet).
A panel discussion on moving up in your tech career. We will be talking all things soft skills, taking on more responsibility, working with clients, leading a team and just overall guidance from the best of the best:
- Ryan Carr, Director of Engineering, Enveil
- Delali Dzirasa, President, Fearless Solutions, LLC
- Sarah Jennings, Freelance Creative
- Angel Johnson, Director of Technology Delivery – Infrastructure PMO, Marriott International
We will hear from the James West, Professor of Electrical & Computer Engineering and Mechanical Engineering at Johns Hopkins University. Professor West will present on his most recent research followed by an interview with our market editor, Stephen Babcock. Not to mention, James West has 250 patents to his name (talk about #goals). He is best known for his work at Bell Labs and his invention of the electret microphone. It’s found in 90 percent of devices using microphones, such as your cellphone. We’re not excited, you’re excited.
Be sure to keep the fun going by joining us at our Happy Hour at the Brewers Hill Hub roof deck from 5-7 p.m. directly following the Dev conference.
What does it take to be a senior developer?
1on1: Devs Steph Staub and Briana West on coding and career trajectories
How SmartLogic started an apprenticeship program for software developers
How law firm Nemphos Braue is guiding startups along the new business learning curve
New for fall: Check out dev and design job openings in Baltimore
Here’s what to expect at Technical.ly’s Dev Conference during Baltimore Innovation Week 2018
All programming languages welcome at Mid-Atlantic Developer Conference
Building a data acquisition system? Don’t make this mistake
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Baltimore