(Photo by Lauren Giles)
Tomorrow is the day we have all been waiting for, the hottest networking event of the summer, Super Meetup Baltimore. Thanks to our host sponsor, Downtown Partnership of Baltimore, we will be outside at the Center Plaza from 6:00–9:00 p.m.
There will be eight meetup groups, 10 sponsors to meet (and get swag from) and endless amounts of connections. Check out all the details below. We got lists for you.
Meetups to meet:
- MD Cyber Community Meetup
- Baltimore Clojure
- Baltimore Node Makerspace
- Baltimore Techies for Good
- BBB of Greater MD Business Community
- B’More Agile in MD
- Professions on Purpose
- Code for Baltimore
Sponsors to meet:
- Host Sponsor: Downtown Partnership of Baltimore
- Drink Sponsor: 14 West
- FX Well
- Mosaic Learning
- Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr LLP
- Southern Management
- Towson University
What else to expect:
- Hear from the meetups and chat with the organizers to get involved.
- Free beer and light snacks. Not to mention, pay-as-you-go grub from the Kommie Pig BBQ Ribs & Chicken food truck.
- We’ll have some color-coordinated dots so you can self-select into a few categories (whether you’re seeking job opportunities, looking to hire or looking for business).
- Not to mention, lawn games like Jenga and cornhole.
RSVP below via Meetup (where else?).
Here’s which startups won Minority Innovation Weekend’s 2019 pitch competition
10 Baltimore edtech startups bringing new tools to the classroom and beyond
5 makers we met at Baltimore Innovation Week 2019’s Dev Day
Get to know SmartLogic’s culture of plants, podcasts and productive client relationships
Here’s a look at the agenda for Baltimore Innovation Week’s dev, business and access days
Baltimore Innovation Week 2019 is ready to launch: Where to find top speakers, happy hours and spaces to explore
From teachers to techies: Common Curriculum’s team talks about the transition
Entrepreneurs, think it’s too early to engage a legal partner? It’s not.
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Baltimore