(Photo by Lauren Giles)
Super Meetup is an opportunity to bring together all of Baltimore’s tech-related meetup groups for one big networking happy hour (hence the “Super”). This year, you might want to bring the shades and sunscreen.
We’re gonna be outside on July 31 (yay!) at Center Plaza thanks to our host sponsor, Downtown Partnership of Baltimore. Rain date will be the following week on August 7.
It’s time to celebrate the community and recognize the meetup organizers that put together valuable programming each month. Plus, it’s the summer, so we all deserve this break to relax with a cold beverage and hang with friends, old and new. Here’s a look at what happened last year. I’m sure some of you are still feeling the FOMO from that one.
And, even better yet, it’s free. That’s $Free.99.
Interested in getting your meetup group involved? Reach out to email@example.com for more details!
Is it your first time and you want to make the most out of your experience? Here is what you can expect, with some tips/tricks:
- Each participating meetup will have the opportunity to give a quick shoutout about their group, including details on when they get together and their overall mission. So you can chat with them one-on-one to find out more ways to get involved.
- We’ll have some color-coordinated dots so you can self-select into a few categories (seeking opportunities, looking to hire, looking to network, etc.).
- We’ll have some free beverages thanks to our drink sponsor, 14 West, and there will be grub at pay-as-you-go local food trucks.
- Bring plenty of business cards and lots of energy – there will be lots of connections there (not to mention yard games like cornhole)!
- You can even find opportunities (and swag) with some of our exhibiting sponsors that will be in attendance.
Pro tip: For hiring companies, Super Meetup is almost like a lowkey job fair. Lots of technical talent will be in attendance!
If you’re feeling extra adventurous, join Technical.ly at our other Super Meetups across the region!-30-
Super Meetup Baltimore expanded the network on a summer night
Say no to FOMO: Super Meetup is today at R. House
Super Meetup is happening at R. House on Thursday, Aug. 8
Get to know SmartLogic’s culture of plants, podcasts and productive client relationships
Maryland is the best state to be a network administrator, study says
Summer, is that you? Must mean Super Meetup is just around the corner
Looking to connect with women in tech? Here are 9 meetup groups in Baltimore
Entrepreneurs, think it’s too early to engage a legal partner? It’s not.
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Baltimore