(Photo by Catherine Sontag)
The final rundown of speakers for the BIW17 Sciences Conference is here!
On Oct. 4, check out the lineup of presenters who will demo their innovative technology (or idea) and then hear from a panel of experts as they join in an informative discussion about their work, the state of the sciences sector in Baltimore and what areas need to be improved.
Hear demo pitches from:
- Brad Hennessie, NextStep Robotics
- Shrenik Jain and Ravi Shah, Sunrise Health
- MedHacks Demos:
- Muskaan Khosla, Active Bedsore Prevention
- Hadley VanRenterghem, Maptomize
- Ali Saad-Eldin, Paper-based Microfluidics
Join an informative conversation with:
- Dr. Miriam Boer, Sonify Biosciences
- Dr. Natalie Eddington, University of Maryland School of Pharmacy
- Emily English, Gemstone Biotherapeutics
- Robert Lord, Protenus
- Dr. Abigail McElhinny, Personal Genome Diagnostics
Finish with a drink in hand and network with friends old and new!
The BIW17 Sciences Conference is possible because of our sponsors. Big thanks to ETC, Kaiser Permanente, University of Maryland BioPark, Johns Hopkins, Rendia, Baltimore Museum of Art, eMocha, and Gemstone Biotherapeutics.
How Zoom integration helped this event tech company embrace the pivot to virtual
Black Lives Matter statements, access and inclusion in gaming
10 virtual tech and biz events to connect with Baltimore at home this summer
Baltimore Data Week has a full schedule of community panels and civic tech workshops
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Baltimore