(Photo by Catherine Sontag)
The final rundown of speakers for the BIW17 Sciences Conference is here!
On Oct. 4, check out the lineup of presenters who will demo their innovative technology (or idea) and then hear from a panel of experts as they join in an informative discussion about their work, the state of the sciences sector in Baltimore and what areas need to be improved.
Hear demo pitches from:
- Brad Hennessie, NextStep Robotics
- Shrenik Jain and Ravi Shah, Sunrise Health
- MedHacks Demos:
- Muskaan Khosla, Active Bedsore Prevention
- Hadley VanRenterghem, Maptomize
- Ali Saad-Eldin, Paper-based Microfluidics
Join an informative conversation with:
- Dr. Miriam Boer, Sonify Biosciences
- Dr. Natalie Eddington, University of Maryland School of Pharmacy
- Emily English, Gemstone Biotherapeutics
- Robert Lord, Protenus
- Dr. Abigail McElhinny, Personal Genome Diagnostics
Finish with a drink in hand and network with friends old and new!
The BIW17 Sciences Conference is possible because of our sponsors. Big thanks to ETC, Kaiser Permanente, University of Maryland BioPark, Johns Hopkins, Rendia, Baltimore Museum of Art, eMocha, and Gemstone Biotherapeutics.
Crab Tank pitch competition will pick 5 local startups
Events Roundup: Explore AI, hackathons and Beta City this September
Annapolis’ SIXGEN grabbed the win at DEFCON 27’s Capture the Flag
Why two eminent Baltimore higher-ed institutions collaborated to create this unique dual degree program
Nominate an outstanding dev for the inaugural Baltimore RealLIST Engineers
Events Roundup: Talk cloud adoption with AWS and Verizon Media
UB, Loyola to cohost 2021 conference for global university biz center leaders
What Asymmetrik is doing to help lead healthcare’s digital transformation
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Baltimore