(Photo by Brian James Kirk)
As part of our Business conference on Tuesday, Oct. 3, we will have our very first Start. Fund. Grow. event. What is this you ask?
The best event ever (humble brag). At this program you will have the opportunity to hear from a number of leaders and entrepreneurs in the Baltimore startup and tech community who will share their knowledge of how to acquire funding and scale your business in Baltimore. You will hear the personal stories of business growth from both John Davis, the founder of Notice and Comment and Jayfus Doswell, President and CEO at Juxtopia. You will also get to witness a fireside chat with John Cammack, Managing Partner of Cammack Associates and Param Shah, CEO of FactoryFour. We will take a dive into their relationship as investor and founder.
And yes, our full speaker lineup is straight fire. *insert fire emoji*
- Stephen Auvil, Senior Vice President, TEDCO
- John Davis, Founder, Notice and Comment
- Jayfus Doswell, President and CEO, Juxtopia
- Moss Amer, Analyst, Maryland Venture Fund
- Julia Spicer, Executive Director, Mid-Atlantic Venture Association
- David Wise, Director, University System of Maryland Momentum Fund
- Gira Wieczorek, Managing Partner, Aleberry
- John Cammack, Managing Partner, Cammack Associates, LLC
- Param Shah, CEO, FactoryFour
This event is part of the BIW17 Business conference which also includes Technical.ly Introduced: A curated B2B event (the last day to fill out the meeting request form for this event is 9/27) and The Cocktail pA.R.ty: Exploring Workplace Design through an Augmented Reality Scavenger Hunt.
How to become a futurist: Deutsch Foundation VP Jess Solomon shared her investment approach at Creative Mornings
Gov. Hogan announces Maryland emergency funds for small businesses affected by COVID-19
How global tumult can impact early-stage startup investment
Hungry Harvest raises $7.25M Series A
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Baltimore