(Photo by Olivia Obineme)
We’re less than a month away from the start of the sixth annual Baltimore Innovation Week. With everyone back from Labor Day weekend, there is still work to be done!
There are a handful of ways to be involved in #BIW17, which happens Sept. 29–Oct. 7, 2017. We want to make sure you don’t miss a single opportunity (personally or professionally).
The annual Innovation Celebration will take place on Friday, Oct. 6 (heads up there’s only a few more days for $10 early bird tix). Mt. Vernon Marketplace vendors will be serving up little bites around the market for you to enjoy and we’ll be offering a few demo tables for impressive and interactive games/experiences.
In order to apply, fill out our Demo Interest Form by Friday, Sept. 15 (spaces are limited!). Think: VR/AR, locally designed games, robots, 3D printing, etc. — the more interactive the better!
But, perhaps a demo isn’t the right fit for you or your company. Check out a few of the other fun ways to participate in the week — but hurry, the week is quickly approaching and you need to act fast.
- Takeover Technically Media’s Snapchat. We’ll be looking for different companies/individuals to share what #BIW17 events they’ll be participating in. We’ll try and have someone different each day so you have a full access to the week’s events and those involved.
- We’re still looking for a few speakers for our Sciences, Dev and Business Conference events. Fill out our Speaker Interest Form and tell us what you’re best suited to show off!
- There’s a few Sponsor levels still available. Get the most access and visibility across a week-long series of events
- Host an event. We’re past the print magazine deadline, but there’s still time to promote your event on the website and through social!
- Register for events! Thanks to support from ETC, many of our events are free this year!
- Meet with tech companies during Technical.ly Introduced: A curated B2B event. Apply to pitch your product/service to decision makers at big names like Amtrak.
- Plus don’t forget to vote in the fifth annual Baltimore Innovation Awards! Deadline to vote is Friday, Sept. 15.
Join these Baltimore tech groups at Super Meetup 2020 this Thursday
How Zoom integration helped this event tech company embrace the pivot to virtual
Black Lives Matter statements, access and inclusion in gaming
10 virtual tech and biz events to connect with Baltimore at home this summer
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Baltimore