(Photo by Olivia Obineme)
We’re less than a month away from the start of the sixth annual Baltimore Innovation Week. With everyone back from Labor Day weekend, there is still work to be done!
There are a handful of ways to be involved in #BIW17, which happens Sept. 29–Oct. 7, 2017. We want to make sure you don’t miss a single opportunity (personally or professionally).
The annual Innovation Celebration will take place on Friday, Oct. 6 (heads up there’s only a few more days for $10 early bird tix). Mt. Vernon Marketplace vendors will be serving up little bites around the market for you to enjoy and we’ll be offering a few demo tables for impressive and interactive games/experiences.
In order to apply, fill out our Demo Interest Form by Friday, Sept. 15 (spaces are limited!). Think: VR/AR, locally designed games, robots, 3D printing, etc. — the more interactive the better!
But, perhaps a demo isn’t the right fit for you or your company. Check out a few of the other fun ways to participate in the week — but hurry, the week is quickly approaching and you need to act fast.
- Takeover Technically Media’s Snapchat. We’ll be looking for different companies/individuals to share what #BIW17 events they’ll be participating in. We’ll try and have someone different each day so you have a full access to the week’s events and those involved.
- We’re still looking for a few speakers for our Sciences, Dev and Business Conference events. Fill out our Speaker Interest Form and tell us what you’re best suited to show off!
- There’s a few Sponsor levels still available. Get the most access and visibility across a week-long series of events
- Host an event. We’re past the print magazine deadline, but there’s still time to promote your event on the website and through social!
- Register for events! Thanks to support from ETC, many of our events are free this year!
- Meet with tech companies during Technical.ly Introduced: A curated B2B event. Apply to pitch your product/service to decision makers at big names like Amtrak.
- Plus don’t forget to vote in the fifth annual Baltimore Innovation Awards! Deadline to vote is Friday, Sept. 15.
This Baltimore nonprofit is leading 8 Martin Luther King Jr. Day service projects
Tech job fair NET/WORK Baltimore comes to The Assembly Room on March 4
Baltimore CES attendees offer their tips on navigating big trade shows
How this entrepreneurial-minded lawyer is helping set founders up for long-term growth
4 autism-friendly event strategies that will benefit everyone at your next conference
Climate change is threatening food supplies. Here are 3 ways tech can play a role in solutions
Microsoft hosts Women in Cyber panel to talk careers, connections [Events Roundup]
Technology is ever evolving — shouldn’t business education be, too?
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Baltimore