(Photo via Wikimedia Commons)
Arena is getting bigger with a handful of new hires.
After rebranding from Pegged Software last fall, the Baltimore-based startup is continuing to scale its platform that brings big data to the hiring process for healthcare companies. CEO Michael Rosenbaum said the platform is being expanded to look at new kinds of data.
“Collectively, they will help us immensely as we enhance our technology, add new clients, and expand improve our predictions,” Rosenbaum said of the new hires in a statement.
All of the new hires are at the VP or C-level. The new team members include:
- Michelle Ye, Vice President of Data Science, who previously worked at ZocDoc.
- Kristen McFadden, Vice President of Customer Success, who last worked at edtech company Knewton.
- David Garfinkel, Chief People Officer. He previously head human resources at Knewton.
- Gerry McAree, Vice President, who previously led North American Media Sales at Intelsat.
- David Leonard, Vice President, who was previously a partner at data giant Gallup.