(Screenshot via YouTube)
This story first appeared in the Baltimore Innovation Week 2015 print magazine.
- A slick video (shot in super high-res 4K) touring the city’s landmarks from above. With 56,000 pageviews and counting, this story was a big-time fan favorite.
- When the Army launched a giant white blimp just before the end of 2014, people wanted to know what in tarnation was that thing in the sky. Now they know.
- This drone video was a (breathtaking) follow-up by the same filmmaker as above. Eerie night-shots after a major snowstorm? What’s not to like?
- Sprint announced in May that CLEAR would be no more, and customers were not happy about it.
- Thanks to UMBC researchers, you can now explore 2.5 billion pixels of early Baltimore. Lots of people did.
Meet our team: Get to know the people who power Technical.ly’s events, biz and editorial
Reclaiming the hiring process might be the new/old business model to sustain local news
Did Technical.ly help you find a job or progress on your career path?
Entrepreneurs, think it’s too early to engage a legal partner? It’s not.
Johns Hopkins students created a medical journal, without the jargon
Technical.ly Membership is here. Join us for the tech news Baltimore deserves
Take the Technical.ly reader survey and help make us better
Why two eminent Baltimore higher-ed institutions collaborated to create this unique dual degree program
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Baltimore