(Screenshot via YouTube)
This story first appeared in the Baltimore Innovation Week 2015 print magazine.
- A slick video (shot in super high-res 4K) touring the city’s landmarks from above. With 56,000 pageviews and counting, this story was a big-time fan favorite.
- When the Army launched a giant white blimp just before the end of 2014, people wanted to know what in tarnation was that thing in the sky. Now they know.
- This drone video was a (breathtaking) follow-up by the same filmmaker as above. Eerie night-shots after a major snowstorm? What’s not to like?
- Sprint announced in May that CLEAR would be no more, and customers were not happy about it.
- Thanks to UMBC researchers, you can now explore 2.5 billion pixels of early Baltimore. Lots of people did.
Technical.ly is heading home for the holidays
Meet our team: Get to know the people who power Technical.ly’s events, biz and editorial
Reclaiming the hiring process might be the new/old business model to sustain local news
Did Technical.ly help you find a job or progress on your career path?
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Baltimore