(Photo by ZMB Media)
This half-day event during Baltimore Innovation Week will focus on digital trends that marketers, agencies, content creators and startups need to know. Thought leaders will walk us through marketing challenges — and how to solve them.
Join us on Tuesday, Sept. 29 at Single Carrot Theatre for The Future of Digital Marketing.
Hear about the following case studies:
- Stop selling yourself. Build relationships. — with Kara Redman of Backroom and Darren Durlach of Early Light Media
- Optimizing Optimization — with Mike Pizzo of Agora Financial
- Content First: Social Media Strategies to Stand Out — with Robyn Stegman of What Works Studio
- The Do’s and Dont’s of Running a Sweepstakes on Social — with Brian Razzaque of SocialToaster
- Plus case studies from Groove, Mindgrub and OrderUp
After the case studies, participate in a Twitter Q&A session where you can submit your burning questions using the hashtag #BIW15.
Here are the Twitter Q&A Panelists:
Finally, grab a drink and network with attendees during the Media Conference Happy Hour presented by Agora. Drinks are free and you can even take home your own branded pint glass to remember the day!
Hayley Bradway brings adtech experience to Whitebox as VP of marketing
Zoe Elle Co launches to support sustainable fashion influencers
5 questions with Kara Redman: How a creative agency thrives on its own terms
Why two eminent Baltimore higher-ed institutions collaborated to create this unique dual degree program
Rebel Haiku opens marketing and leadership training space in Ellicott City
Facebook is launching Birthday Stories with free cupcakes
idfive is offering a paid social design apprenticeship this summer
What Asymmetrik is doing to help lead healthcare’s digital transformation
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Baltimore