(Photo by ZMB Media)
This half-day event during Baltimore Innovation Week will focus on digital trends that marketers, agencies, content creators and startups need to know. Thought leaders will walk us through marketing challenges — and how to solve them.
Join us on Tuesday, Sept. 29 at Single Carrot Theatre for The Future of Digital Marketing.
Hear about the following case studies:
- Stop selling yourself. Build relationships. — with Kara Redman of Backroom and Darren Durlach of Early Light Media
- Optimizing Optimization — with Mike Pizzo of Agora Financial
- Content First: Social Media Strategies to Stand Out — with Robyn Stegman of What Works Studio
- The Do’s and Dont’s of Running a Sweepstakes on Social — with Brian Razzaque of SocialToaster
- Plus case studies from Groove, Mindgrub and OrderUp
After the case studies, participate in a Twitter Q&A session where you can submit your burning questions using the hashtag #BIW15.
Here are the Twitter Q&A Panelists:
Finally, grab a drink and network with attendees during the Media Conference Happy Hour presented by Agora. Drinks are free and you can even take home your own branded pint glass to remember the day!
Enradius launches GovReach to help public advocacy orgs get more granular
5 takeaways on building a business, from sports analogies to going global
#BIW19 on the move: What’s the future of delivering goods, messages and votes?
How this lawyer is helping entrepreneurs bark up the right tree
Zoe Elle Co launches to support sustainable fashion influencers
5 questions with Kara Redman: How a creative agency thrives on its own terms
It’s #WorldEmojiDay. Here’s a look at how Baltimore orgs are celebrating 🎉
Get to know SmartLogic’s culture of plants, podcasts and productive client relationships
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Baltimore