(Photo by ZMB Media)
This half-day event during Baltimore Innovation Week will focus on digital trends that marketers, agencies, content creators and startups need to know. Thought leaders will walk us through marketing challenges — and how to solve them.
Join us on Tuesday, Sept. 29 at Single Carrot Theatre for The Future of Digital Marketing.
Hear about the following case studies:
- Stop selling yourself. Build relationships. — with Kara Redman of Backroom and Darren Durlach of Early Light Media
- Optimizing Optimization — with Mike Pizzo of Agora Financial
- Content First: Social Media Strategies to Stand Out — with Robyn Stegman of What Works Studio
- The Do’s and Dont’s of Running a Sweepstakes on Social — with Brian Razzaque of SocialToaster
- Plus case studies from Groove, Mindgrub and OrderUp
After the case studies, participate in a Twitter Q&A session where you can submit your burning questions using the hashtag #BIW15.
Here are the Twitter Q&A Panelists:
Finally, grab a drink and network with attendees during the Media Conference Happy Hour presented by Agora. Drinks are free and you can even take home your own branded pint glass to remember the day!
For white people considering anti-racism, when your Black friends and colleagues have had enough
VCs to startup founders: Invest in a team first — and don’t forget marketing
Maryland bill would tax digital ads to pay for education
6 takeaways from Baltimore Magazine’s Made in Maryland Brand Summit
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Baltimore