(Photo by ZMB Media)
Whether you’re new to programming or wanting to sharpen your skills, this all-day conference on Sept. 30, during Baltimore Innovation Week, will include beginner workshops on popular programming languages, a dev-focused conference with over 10 high-level developers and an inclusive after party.
Classes are taught by:
- Intro to Node.js: Jason Rhodes, software engineer at Message Systems
- Intro to Sass: Angelique Weger, senior front-end developer at Detroit Trading and organizer of Girl Develop It Baltimore
Afterwards, grab lunch and settle in for Dev Talks, an afternoon of high-level dev talks focused on problem solving and innovative solutions.
- Building Stellar Dev Endurance with Daryl Berver, president of publishing services at Agora
- Time and Currency with Jason Lewis, CTO of Yet Analytics
- From Relational to NoSql to Graph Databases, which one do you use? with Sa’ad Raouf, CTO, and Brian Thompson, lead software engineer, at Mindgrub
- Superpowered Front-end Theming with Sass & SMACSS with Angelique Weger, senior front-end developer at Detroit Trading and organizer of Girl Develop It Baltimore
- Rapid Application Development with Node.js and Kraken with Felipe Albertao, software engineer at PayPal
- A talk about Kubernetes with Eric Oestrich, software developer at SmartLogic
Also hear from:
Finally, close the day with our Dev Conference After Party! Diamondback Beer will be there pouring delicious brews and Dooby’s will be bringing out some delicious snacks. Network, relax and celebrate #BIW15!
See you there!
5 tips for running a remote internship that helps both the student and the company
Join Technical.ly for a webinar on how to save your internship program in 2020
‘We’re all figuring it out as we go along’: Reddit cofounder Alexis Ohanian on what he learned from failure
Want to land a job in tech? This career coach from Flatiron School has some pointers
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Baltimore