(Photo by Tyler Waldman)
Along with money, TEDCO is providing startups with help directly from other execs.
The state-backed agency that helps early-stage tech companies tapped five experienced Baltimore-area business leaders to help some of its portfolio companies. The “Loaned Executives” provide help in areas like strategy and financing. It’s part of a wider TEDCO effort, known as the Executive Exchange Program, to provide one-on-one assistance to startups.
Here are the recent placements:
- Analytical Informatics is getting assistance from Ann Quinn.
- Health technology startup ClearGuide Medical has loaned executive Nancy Carter.
- Veterinary EMR platform VitusVet is receiving assistance from Greg Cangialosi.
- Mark Komisky is advising Strajillion, which makes an app to help parents keep track of their kids on social media.
- Additionally, healthcare data security startup Protenus is receiving assistance from executive coach Elizabeth Lilley.