(Photo by ZMB Media)
Summer is a time for relaxing and having fun, but September will be here before you know it — and that means the start of our fourth annual Baltimore Innovation Week, Sept. 25-Oct. 3.
To make sure you stay on track and are ready to rock, here are some important tips and deadlines regarding how to get involved in this year’s Baltimore Innovation Week:
- Organize an event! Baltimore Innovation Week wouldn’t exist without the participation from our community organizers. Check out our Event Organizer Guide for more information on hosting an event during the week.
- Want your company to have serious visibility? We have sponsorship opportunities available throughout the week. Check out our Media Kit for more information.
- Interested in speaking? Fill out our Speaker Interest Form.
- Want to show off your app/product/company? Tell us about yourself and apply to demo at either our Kickoff with The Gathering (Sept. 25) or at our Innovation Celebration (Oct. 2).
- Just looking to help out? We always need volunteers at our events. Fill out this brief form and we’ll contact you with opportunities as the week gets closer.
- Attend! Don’t forget to mark your calendars, we’re less than three months away! It’s Sept. 25-Oct. 3, 2015.
If you are organizing an event, here are the deadlines you should know:
- Monday, July 27: All event submissions must be submitted online to be included in the print magazine.
- Friday, September 4: Last call for event submissions, no joke. To be included in Baltimore Innovation Week, you must submit your event by this date. This includes all event details (date, time, location, etc.).
Some great ideas have already started circulating for Baltimore Innovation Week. In May, we hosted a Help Plan BIW15 live event as well as our first-ever #BIW15 Twitter Chat. Read our recap posts to check out what you may have missed.
If you are interested in organizing an event for Baltimore Innovation Week, contact Catherine Sontag, Technical.ly Community Events Coordinator, at email@example.com.
See you in September!-30-
Y in Central Maryland, Google team up for ‘Be Internet Awesome’ workshops for parents
Socially Determined wins $50K at LifeBridge Health/CareFirst Innovation Challenge
Summer, is that you? Must mean Super Meetup is just around the corner
Building a data acquisition system? Don’t make this mistake
Looking to connect with women in tech? Here are 9 meetup groups in Baltimore
Getting ‘uncomfortable’: Allysa Dittmar on going full time with ClearMask
CannabizMD is convening the conversation around tech and cannabis
How SmartLogic accelerated these startups’ product growth trajectories
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Baltimore