Attendees at Create Baltimore 3 in January 2013. Photo credit: Theresa Keil.
- We’re giving over $1000 in grants toward your ideas.
- You belong. Whether you are a creative, techie, business professional, artist, teacher, care about your neighborhood, are really fired up about something that needs to change, need some new friends or just have a story to tell, you belong at Create.
- This is the perfect opportunity to share your passions, connect with others and help create good things in Baltimore.
- We’re getting the conversation started Friday night using the very fun Socent Hustle approach. Those who like a good time should snatch up an “and hustle” ticket or two and get excited. The goal here is to create as many serendipitous interactions as possible.
- Breakfast and lunch are provided by some of our favorite local spots: Zeke’s Coffee, Hoehn’s Bakery and Charm City Gourmet.
Doors open at 8:15 a.m. at City Neighbors Hamilton. The opening session starts at 9 a.m. and we’ll roll from there. Participants are encouraged to tell their story and share ideas in the morning, interact with new people at lunch, find a topic of interest for the afternoon and help define the assets of Baltimore throughout the day. Closing should wrap up around 5 p.m. with plenty of platforms to help keep the conversation going.
Can’t make it? Follow the discussion at #createbmore — we hope to see you there!
6 takeaways on tech and civic change from AccelerateBaltimore’s opening ceremony
How the student entrepreneurs at UB’s Rise to the Challenge pitch night are thinking about impact
How to become a futurist: Deutsch Foundation VP Jess Solomon shared her investment approach at Creative Mornings
3 thoughts on career paths from women STEM leaders
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Baltimore