Who from Baltimore is headed to, or is already in, Austin for this year’s SXSW?
We’ve compiled a cursory list below of prominent local SXSW and SXSWedu attendees with help from others. (If we’ve missed you, drop us a note in the comments section below and we’ll update the list.)
And if you can’t make it to Austin this year, join Technical.ly Baltimore at our #notatSXSW happy hour and design competition at the Inner Harbor offices of R2integrated on Thursday night. More details are here.
SXSW and SXSWedu 2014 attendees:
- Ron Schmelzer, founder of TechBreakfast
- Elana Fine, managing director of the Dingman Center for Entrepreneurship at the University of Maryland, College Park
- Joseph Manko, principal of Liberty Elementary School, and several Liberty Elementary staff, including teacher Molly Adams
- Andrew Coy, executive director of the Digital Harbor Foundation, along with several DHF employees
- Katrina Stevens, co-chair of the EdTechMD innovation consortium
- Members of the Baltimore City Public Schools IT department
Also, be sure to check out this list of SXSW attendees from the Maryland and Washington, D.C., region that D.C.-based Foster.ly has crowdsourced.
Looking to connect with women in tech? Here are 9 meetup groups in Baltimore
On putting the customers front and center in business transformation
A Girls Who Code club is teaching tech skills in Baltimore’s Upton neighborhood
Building a data acquisition system? Don’t make this mistake
Getting ‘uncomfortable’: Allysa Dittmar on going full time with ClearMask
Morgan State’s HBCU Blockchain Summit convenes researchers to discuss future of fintech
The Kinetic Sculpture Race makes a splash
How SmartLogic accelerated these startups’ product growth trajectories
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Baltimore