Who from Baltimore is headed to, or is already in, Austin for this year’s SXSW?
We’ve compiled a cursory list below of prominent local SXSW and SXSWedu attendees with help from others. (If we’ve missed you, drop us a note in the comments section below and we’ll update the list.)
And if you can’t make it to Austin this year, join Technical.ly Baltimore at our #notatSXSW happy hour and design competition at the Inner Harbor offices of R2integrated on Thursday night. More details are here.
SXSW and SXSWedu 2014 attendees:
- Ron Schmelzer, founder of TechBreakfast
- Elana Fine, managing director of the Dingman Center for Entrepreneurship at the University of Maryland, College Park
- Joseph Manko, principal of Liberty Elementary School, and several Liberty Elementary staff, including teacher Molly Adams
- Andrew Coy, executive director of the Digital Harbor Foundation, along with several DHF employees
- Katrina Stevens, co-chair of the EdTechMD innovation consortium
- Members of the Baltimore City Public Schools IT department
Also, be sure to check out this list of SXSW attendees from the Maryland and Washington, D.C., region that D.C.-based Foster.ly has crowdsourced.
6 takeaways on tech and civic change from AccelerateBaltimore’s opening ceremony
How the student entrepreneurs at UB’s Rise to the Challenge pitch night are thinking about impact
How to become a futurist: Deutsch Foundation VP Jess Solomon shared her investment approach at Creative Mornings
3 thoughts on career paths from women STEM leaders
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly Baltimore