Editor’s note: Every week we ship an email newsletter featuring the region’s most exciting career opportunities. We’ve lovingly called it This Week in Jobs (aka TWIJ — “twidge.”). Below is this week’s edition. Sign up for the newsletter here.
Well, all you ghouls and goblins, it’s officially the forbidden week of Halloweenie. It’s time to dress up like you’re about to start your dream job. Adorn your finest garb, and let the spirits of thousands of years past propel you toward professional bliss.
A job search is a scary beast to tame, but you’ve got this! And in the meantime, all of those giant bags of candy are going to go on sale if you need something to soothe a sweet fang.
When it comes to broadband access, staying connected isn’t a given for everyone in Philadelphia, but a recent survey did account for a 14% increase in homes that have access to high-speed internet since 2019.
Entrepreneurs near and dear to the region racked up some considerable wins: The car subscription service Go raised millions, and a new reality TV show helped bring this inventor’s ideas to life with a $100,000 Macy’s deal and more.
Know other award-worthy innovators in Delaware’s tech space? Nominate them for the 2021 Technical.ly Awards — the deadline is EOD Nov. 3.
At the tail end of Tech + Health Month on Technical.ly’s editorial calendar, we asked a big question: “What causes healthcare disparities, and how does tech fit?”
- Join our small but mighty crew: Technical.ly is hiring an Editorial Director.
- Crossbeam’s success story is far from over. The growing startup seeks a Software Engineer.
- Spread word of all the good in Philadelphia worth seeing as the Director of Digital Technology at Visit Philadelphia.
- Build up Vanguard and your skills as a Developer.
- Dig your hands into the tech side of all things finance as a Salesforce Integration Engineer at Macquarie.
- Score (credit) points at the financial wellness firm Perpay as the Manager of Strategic Analytics.
- Resiliency is the name of the game at Infinite Blue:
- It’s always game time at the online sports betting company Penn Interactive:
- Help Fastmail sit pretty at the top of people’s inboxes as a Project Coordinator.
- New beginnings abound in New Brunswick, NJ: At least, that’s where Think Company is seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager.
- Get right to it at Promptworks:
- Marinus Analytics makes a difference:
- Haunt the house with these remote opportunities:
Do us a favor: Check how many unread emails are in your inbox, then report back. … Hopefully, that was the biggest fright of your work. Carry on!-30-