Building great companies is more complicated than ever. Technical.ly’s annual Introduced conference is a summit of people working to do it better.
The day is for company culture builders from entrepreneurs to people operations pros, and those growing the tech ecosystems where they thrive. Introduced is back on Thursday, May 13, and wow, this thing is all free and all virtual — which means you can dip in for the parts most relevant for your work. Attendees come from across the country, though we’re proudly part of the 11th annual Philly Tech Week presented by Comcast.
Take a look at the programming below.
What’s Next for Local Innovation Economies? A meta analysis of the last year of surveys, stories and shock (9:30 a.m. ET)
- Keynote by Christopher Wink, Technical.ly CEO
What Do Local Tech Communities Look like After COVID-19? (10 a.m. ET)
- Isabelle Kent, Philly Startup Leaders executive director
- Derek Siler, Flexential
- Andrea DiGiacomo, Think|Stack
Innovation Lessons From the Frontiers of Healthcare: Penn Case Study (10 a.m. ET)
- Powered by Innovation at Penn
Where Does People Operations go from Here? (11 a.m. ET)
- Bruce Marable, Employee Cycle founder and CEO
- Talia Edmundson, HRnB Consulting founder and principal
- Tamara Rasberry, HR consultant focused on DEI and mental health
Fireside Chat: The State of the Employee Experience (11 a.m. ET)
- Powered by SAP
- Lloyd Adams, SAP North America East Region SVP and managing director
- Stephen Mallozzi, Aramark SVP of labor relations and HR transformation
How Communities Across the Country are Mobilizing to Support Underrepresented Founders (1 p.m. ET)
- Powered by LIFT Labs
Real-Life Tips on Employer Brand Marketing (1 p.m. ET)
- Jason Bannon, Ben Franklin Technology Partners
- Mandy Poling, Crossbeam
Anonymized Applications and Other Practical DEI Case Studies (2 p.m. ET)
- Aron Starosta, University City Science Center VP of commercialization and new ventures
- Shannon Morales, Tribaja CEO
- Cultured Enuf (speaker TBD)
What’s Your Recruiting Stack? A conversation on the evolving tools for growing great teams (2 p.m. ET)
- Arran Stewart, Job.com founder and CVO
- Scott Solomon, One Digital
- Mary Jantsch, Nextmv
How to Grow Your Innovation Business in Asia via Hong Kong: Case studies from AI and biomedical (3 p.m. ET)
- Powered by Invest Hong Kong
How to Maintain Team Culture During High-Growth Phases (3 p.m. ET)
- Lisa First-Willis, Truvelop cofounder and CEO
- Stephan Aarstol, “The Five-Hour Workday” author
- Raafi Alidina, Frost Included
How has COVID-19 Advanced Stakeholder Capitalism? (4 p.m. ET)
- Caroline Barlerin, Platypus Advisors founder and CEO
- Gwyneth Gaul, Comcast senior director
- Nyra Jordan, American Family Insurance
- Admas Kanyagia, GitHub Head of Social Impact
We’ll see you at the Introduced by Technical.ly Conference 2021 on Thursday, May 13, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
P.S. Want your company to be represented at this conference? Get in touch:
The pandemic changed how startup founders network. Will it stay that way?
What is a community company?
Tech CEOs have nowhere to hide anymore
Did your employer keep their racial equity promises from June 2020?
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly