(Technical.ly file image)
Annually an in-person affair, Technical.ly’s NET/WORK 2021 tech jobs fair will take place virtually on Thursday, March 18. We’re including all the communities we report on daily — and remote-only jobs too.
Better yet, as part of going all-virtual, the region’s largest annual tech jobs fair this year is free, and will let you snoop on companies throughout the region (not just your home city).
At NET/WORK, corporate teams, growth-stage companies and startups will be hiring for plenty of technical roles — in engineering, development, design and data science. You’ll also find openings in sales, marketing, product and operations. The commonality is the type of companies: those thinking about workplace culture and hiring a kind of professional who might read Technical.ly.
You’ll have a chance to engage with 30+ companies hiring for over 200 roles available, all from the comfort of your home. The hiring companies specialize in the likes of ecommerce, big data, gaming, sports betting, software development, retail, marketing and sales. We have confirmed some of the biggest tech teams you already know such as Comcast (Philadelphia), Axios (D.C.) and CareFirst (Maryland), as well as growth-stage companies like Crossbeam (Philadelphia), Ordway (D.C.) and SmartLogic (Baltimore).
NET/WORK 2021, to be held on Thursday, March 18, will feature location-specific job openings as well as remote work opportunities. Exhibiting companies will be sourcing for positions that take on a variety of workplace formats: in-office, remote-first and remote-friendly.
Here’s what the day will look like:
Attendees and companies will have the opportunity to meet one another virtually and explore their interests and priorities at the event.
- Learn about hiring companies by visiting their virtual booths
- Chat live on video with hiring managers
- Culture shoutouts: Learn about the company culture through live conversations with our newsroom and hiring companies
- Newsroom coverage such as “Who’s hiring?” that provides a list of open roles and “Data behind NET/WORK” which gives a sneak peak of salary ranges and growth at these companies
- A unique talent discovery and employer matching opportunity with Technical.ly Match
NET/WORK 2021 is free to attend and will be held from noon to 6 p.m. ET on March 18. Here’s what you can expect:
- Noon to 2 p.m. — Pennsylvania and Delaware companies (especially the Philly and Pittsburgh metro areas)
- 2 to 4 p.m. — Remote opportunities
- 4 to 6 p.m. — D.C., Maryland and Virginia companies (including Baltimore and the surrounding area)
What’s new this year?
- Prizes and giveaways for visiting companies virtual booths
- Resume upload before the event to help us match you with companies
- During the registration survey, select which companies that you have an interest in meeting (don’t worry, we’ll never share personal information without permission)
- Virtual networking
- Newsroom lounge
These great tech companies are registered to attend, with more to come:
- Innovate PGH
- Pinnacle 21
- Verizon 5G
- Comcast TPX
- Think Company
- 14 West
- Baltimore City Information & Technology
- *Tactile Group
- *Wilco Electronic Systems
- Health Verity
- Inc Now
- Penn Interactive
- Philadelphia Media Network, Inc.
We are excited to share that The Tactile Group, Wilco Electronic Systems and MindStand Technologies are part of Technical.ly’s new Talent Pro initiative for Black-owned businesses. Learn more about it here.
Exhibit at NET/WORK for free
Talent Pro clients get a free exhibitor sponsorship at one Technical.ly’s community-building events, NET/WORK or the summer’s Super Meetup. Talent Pro uses storytelling, technology, trust and high-value connections to deliver an effective recruiting and employer branding strategy for its clients. Technical.ly events are where in-the-know technology professionals convene, careers grow, and talent discovery happens.
Meet immediate needs to fill your pipeline with relevant, quality candidates and set your long game up for success by attracting the right talent.
What’s the difference between equity and equality?
Technical.ly’s annual Developers Conference is back May 11 during PTW21
Save the date: Introduced by Technical.ly conference returns May 13 during PTW21
Deepfake technology will add complexity to hiring
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly