(Technical.ly file image)
How are leaders in high-tech growth companies handling the impacts of COVID-19?
Technical.ly invites you to join us for a lunchtime conversation on how such companies are taking care of their people, confronting talent acquisition and human resource challenges, and managing business outlooks through 2020.
The webinar will take place on Tuesday, March 24, from noon to 1 p.m.
Hear insights from experts on:
- Balancing a health crisis and a growing financial crisis as HR professionals
- Self-care and caring for others in the remote workplace
- Managing talent acquisition operations during upheaval
- How major disruptions can rapidly alter business plans
- Advice for other growth-stage companies
- Outlook for the rest of 2020
- Christopher Wink, CEO at Technical.ly (moderator)
- Joseph Gomez, talent acquisition manager at Guru
- Alexis Skinner, associate director of talent acquisition at Axios
- Grant Neckermann, director of talent acquisition at Syapse
- Eren Koont, head of marketing at Ordway
- Taja Davis, HR specialist at Jane
- More to come
We’re in this together, so let’s learn from each other.
COVID-19: As offices reopen, here are your options if you’re worried about getting sick on the job
What if local and state pandemic costs were covered by the federal government?
Go beyond ‘How are you?’ when checking in with employees right now
Why creativity is crucial to survival in chaotic times
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly