(Map of Tomorrow Tour destinations)
After completing our inaugural six-city Tomorrow Tour in partnership with Comcast NBCUniversal we have lots to share.
The event and reporting series took two months, hit six cities and engaged nearly 1,000 founders and their supporters. Now we at Technical.ly and Comcast NBCU want to make sure you have access to all of the lessons we learned along the way.
As promised, we would like to share with you a collection of free resources for startups, all of which are available at TomorrowTour.com. To produce this robust content offering, we interviewed local tech and entrepreneurship leaders on the state of innovation communities and future trends.
Here’s what’s in store:
- This is a 23-chapter, 20,000-word ebook on the resources and opportunities that are available to startups in the highly collaborative entrepreneurship communities of today. The Toolkit features actionable steps for first-time and returning entrepreneurs and is built on dozens of interviews with next-generation founders.
2. City Videos
- For each Tomorrow Tour stop, Philadelphia-based Tweed Video created a three-minute documentary that showcases each city’s innovation story. They get to the heart of what makes each of these entrepreneurship communities distinct. See them all here.
3. City Shorts
- We also have 30-second clips from each city that are ideal for sharing what your tech startup community looks, feels and sounds like. See those here.
- Local community members crowdsourced the resources available for new entrepreneurs in their city. Created using illustrations by Philadelphia artist Mike Jackson, these will help make entrepreneurship communities more accessible to emerging business leaders.
- Technical.ly reporters interviewed participating founders and startup community supporters to offer additional analysis and community perspective. These pieces offer great snapshots of what these non-traditional tech markets are all about.
Our connection to these tech and entrepreneurship communities won’t end with this Tomorrow Tour or these free resources. We aim to visit again and to continue to follow along with the development of these cities. There are perhaps even more stops to come.
Please share these resources with your community!
Thank you for helping to make Tomorrow Tour a valuable series for entrepreneurs around the country. Follow the drumbeat on on Twitter with the #TMRWTour16 hashtag.-30-
3 reasons Michigan is attracting more venture capital
At BlackTech Week, encouragement for startup founders
Don’t squander PSU: Centre County’s #econdev playbook
How law firm Nemphos Braue is guiding startups along the new business learning curve
5 ways to build a social mission into your company DNA
Founders dish on how to grow your startup into a fully fledged business
Today, every company is a public company. What’s a founder to do?
Why Linode sent this manager to Mumbai for 7 months
Sign-up for daily news updates from Technical.ly