Philadelphia Social Enterprise Partnership
Philadelphia Social Enterprise Partnership was conceived as a way to bridge entrepreneurship with urban problems of the day. The effort was initially funded by a $1 million grant from the Bloomberg Philanthropies to the City of Philadelphia, GoodCompany Group and Wharton.
The effort followed a series of social entrepreneurship events and discussions the previous year in Philadelphia.
- Nov. 1, 2013 / Philly FastFWD: will partnership grow or slow social enterprise’s impact here?
- Oct. 21, 2013 / Philly FastFWD: city’s 12-week social enterprise accelerator will focus on public safety
- Jun. 10, 2013 / Philly GoodCompany Group’s summer 2013 social enterprise accelerator class
- Apr. 25, 2013 / Philly These four organizations are leading social entrepreneurship in Philly
- Apr. 8, 2013 / Philly Apply for GoodCompany Group’s social entrepreneurship accelerator by April 15
- Mar. 14, 2013 / Philly Why it matters GoodCompany Group got $500k from Investors Circle
- Mar. 13, 2013 / Philly Social Enterprise Partnership wins $1M in Bloomberg Mayors Challenge
- Nov. 5, 2012 / Philly Philadelphia Social Enterprise Partnership: Bloomberg Philanthropies names city incubator a finalist in $5M Mayors Challenge