Mayor Michael A. Nutter at TEDxPhiladelphia 2011. Photo by Kevin Monko via Canary Promotion.
TEDxPhiladelphia is sold out.
But you can still catch speakers during the live webcast on March 28, free livestream viewing parties and a series of walks and tours. Find more information on those here.
Here’s who we’re excited to hear at Temple University’s Temple Performing Arts Center:
- Nikki Adeli, junior at Science Leadership Academy
- Genevieve Dion, director of the Shima Seiki Haute Technology Laboratory, Drexel University’s wearable technology lab
- Brian McTear, founder of Weathervane Music and owner of Fishtown’s Miner Street Recordings (We saw him speak at the Junto last fall)
- Sonia Sanchez, Philadelphia’s first poet laureate
- Richard Vague, founder of venture capital firm Gabriel Investments and backer of projects like FringeArts and Penn cancer research