- Twitter holiday travel info graphic [Mashable] — SEPTA was the fifth most mentioned transit agency in the country in the lead up to the big holiday travel days.
- Geek of the Week: Greg Lobanov, Young and Talented Game Designer [Geekadelphia] – Drexel student Greg Lobanov
- Topping Off the Year [GSK blog] — GlaxoSmithKline puts in place the final steel beam in their soon-to-be Navy Yard headquarters
- Philly area IT consultant’s post on Forbes creates controversy [Philly Tech News] — Suburban consultant Gene Marks had a lot of push back on a Forbes column he wrote about recommendations for poor urban blacks.
- As has been reported widely this week, AT&T and Deutsche Telekom have decided to not pursue an acquisition of DT’s T-Mobile mobile network after the U.S. Justice Department filed suit against the companies for antitrust issues.
- 3rd Ward Philadelphia coworking space announces restaurant RFP [3rd Ward] — Says the coworking space due to open this summer: “We’re looking for qualified restaurateurs who’ll help us create a vibrant cultural hub in this great neighborhood. The selected restaurateur will get up to an $80,000 capital improvement budget, a private entrance, indoor/outdoor seating and storage, and a built-in audience of 3rd Ward Members, students and guests,” said spokeswoman Jessica Tom.
Video by Skout Media.-30-