- AppLabs founder Reddi back on startup scene in Phila. [Philadelphia Business Journal]
- Urban Outfitters Losing Investors With Failing Fashions [Bloomberg]
- Geek of the Week: Adam Schmidt of Drink Philly & Nation [Geekadelphia] — We told you about the nightlife blog’s expansion to other markets here.
- Peapod now delivering noms in Philadelphia [Geekadelphia] — Online grocery shopping by way of Giant, have supplies delivered to your home.
- CITY OF PHILADELPHIA TO COLLECT DELINQUENT TAXES FROM PENSIONERS [City of Philadelphia blog]
- QlikTech holds its first Analyst Day in New York [Philly Tech News] — “Radnor-based QlikTech, the rapidly growing Business Intelligence software vendor that went public in the summer of 2010, went to New York this past Thursday to hold what it called its first annual “Analyst Day” for people in the financial community who follow the company”
- Hive76 Open House at NextFab Studio — A very Hacking Wintertime [Hive76 blog]
- New Jersey OKs $60M in tax loss/credit sales for tech [Philadelphia Business Journal] — “The New Jersey Economic Development Authority (EDA) approved 75 emerging biotechnology and technology companies — only a handful of which are based in South Jersey — for the state’s innovative Technology Business Tax Certificate Transfer Program.”
- Gov. Chris Christie to address N.J. biotech industry conference [Philadelphia Business Journal] — “BioNJ, the trade association for New Jersey’s biotechnology industry, has secured Gov. Chris Christie to address attendees at the association’s 2012 annual dinner meeting and awards program.”
- Microsoft Inner Circle Windows Phone Party @ RAW Sushi & Sake Lounge [Recap & Photos] [Geekadelphia]
- Center City: Housing Authority makes $7 million on auction [Plan Philly] — The first of two auctions, highlighted by this map.
- Instagram Meets the Street: Mike Smith & Casey Catelli’s Wheatpaste Art [Geekadelphia]
- Nanotechnology funds available to Pa. universities [Philadelphia Business Journal]
- Philadelphia Media Network goes Saxotech for 400-seat deployment [News and Tech] — Insider tech to integrate print and digital operations
- [Press release] Local online magazine and media source PhillyHealthWatch.com has partnered with CBSPhilly.com to provide original content and video at www.cbsphilly.com/phillyhealthwatch. Presented by PHW host and co-founder Tiffany Bucciarelli, CBSPhilly.com’s new PhillyHealthWatch page will feature topical stories, practical tips and educational demonstrations relating to health, wellness and fitness in the Philadelphia area.”
- Philadelphia Police Commissioner Speaks to Young Professionals [Chamber of Commerce] — Watch video of Commissioner Charles Ramsey below