Every Thursday morning at 8:30 a.m. EST, find all the stories you need to know about your friendly telecommunications giant in the Comcast Roundup. Get an email subscription for our weekly Comcast roundup or other news updates
- Comcast’s Roberts is area’s best-paid CEO [Inquirer] — “Chief executive officer Brian L. Roberts is atop the compensation list of CEOs of publicly traded companies with a presence in the Philadelphia region, making $28.16 million in 2010…” including salary, bonus, equity and more.
- Is It Really “Business As Usual” At RightNetwork? [Media Matters] “RightNetwork, the conservative media outlet that launched less than a year ago with great fanfare — and investors that included actor Kelsey Grammer — appears to have stalled for more than a month.” CEO Kevin McFeeley, to whom we spoke last fall, says it’s just ‘business as usual’ at the project, which received heavy funding from Comcast-Spectacor chairman Ed Snider.
- What Business Matters Most for NBCUniversal [Forbes]
- John Paulson Slashes Holdings of Bank of America, Comcast [Wall Street Journal] The billionaire hedge-fund manager dropped Comcast stock, among other big brands in a sagging portfolio
- How Comcast SportsNet Plays The Social Media Game [The BrainYard]