Every Thursday morning at 8:30 a.m. EST, find all the stories you need to know about your friendly telecommunications giant in the Comcast Roundup. Get an e-mail subscri ption for our Comcast news updates.
- Comcast to FCC: Keep Hulu info secret [Politico] — “According to a letter placed in the commission’s public file on Wednesday, the company contends that a document it will soon file with the FCC detailing its deal with the Internet site that shows NBC and other network programming is too sensitive for the public to see.”
- Comcast Has Been To My House 12 Times, Still No Cable [Consumerist]
- Comcast tops in adding broadband subs [Fierce Cable] — “…Comcast more than doubled its nearest competitor, AT&T, by adding one million net broadband customers over the course of the last year.”
- Comcast Begins Effort to Launch 10 Independent Networks [Comcast blog] — A call to support 10 ethnic and racially diverse stations
- 5 Ways GE Plays the Tax Game [ProPublica] — How the deal with Comcast for NBC affects