- As we tweeted, Phawker contributor Jeff Deeney gives flash mobs his social-worker -experience treatment.
- The Inquirer reports that Sen. Arlen Specter is calling for stronger privacy laws after a Senate subcommittee hearing on technology and privacy, a result of the alleged use of a laptop camera to spy on a Lower Merion youth.
- Wait, what? Geekadelphia shows that it’s been included on a mural put on by one of the Philadelphia teams in that Ford Fiesta social media blitz contest.
- On his personal blog, Duck Duck Go founder Gabe Weinberg crunches some numbers on his successful use of reddit self-serve advertising.
- The Philadelphia Business Journal reports on the Emerging Technologies for the Enterprise conference that is “like the Woodstock of software development.” [Full Disclosure: The conference is a paid advertiser.]
Every Friday morning, we make sure you didn t miss anything with Friday Tech Links.-30-