Wash Cycle Laundry
Wash Cycle Laundry is a for-profit, triple bottom line, wash and fold delivery service in Philadelphia and Washington, D.C.
1617 JFK Blvd, Suite 1855
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Technical.ly Coverage (15 posts)
- Aug. 27, 2014 / Philly Wash Cycle Laundry, Bluecadet win Chamber Excellence Awards [Startup Roundup]
- Jul. 23, 2014 / Philly Graphene Frontiers raises $1.6M Series B [Startup Roundup]
- Jun. 3, 2014 / Philly Why Wash Cycle Laundry launched its first major ad campaign this spring
- May. 30, 2014 / Philly Two early SnipSnap investors caught in GSI insider trading scandal [Roundup]
- May. 28, 2014 / Philly Philly chapter of socially-minded Investors’ Circle is biggest in U.S.
- May. 28, 2014 / Philly Wash Cycle Laundry expands to Washington, D.C.
- Apr. 16, 2014 / Philly 4 Philly startups make finals of Milken-Penn edtech competition [Startup Roundup]
- Apr. 1, 2014 / Philly Among Penn Law students, entreprenurial law clinic is most in-demand
- Oct. 23, 2013 / Philly Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia invests $50M in spinout company [Startup Roundup]
- Oct. 16, 2013 / Philly Xtium cloud-hosting firm raises $2M [Startup Roundup]
- May. 3, 2013 / Philly Wash Cycle Laundry expands to deliver local food, socially conscious cleaning products [LINKS]
- Nov. 27, 2012 / Philly GoodCompany Group Investor Day: highlights from the summer accelerator’s pitch day
- Aug. 1, 2012 / Philly PhillyMag’s Best of Philly 2012: tech scene nods
- Jan. 16, 2012 / Philly Green Village Philadelphia houses six social businesses, looking for more
- Sep. 23, 2011 / Philly Ignite Philly 8: women take the stage, money goes to Hybrid X