About University of Pennsylvania
The University of Pennsylvania, founded by Benjamin Franklin and others in 1740 and commonly referred to as Penn or UPenn, is a private research university. It is the fourth-oldest institution of higher education and is one of several institutions that claims to have been the first university in America. Penn is a member of the Ivy League and is one of the Colonial Colleges.
- Penn undergrad Anna Brill took a year off to work on some v chill robots
- Penn’s Singh Center for Nanotechnology wants your tiny, tiny projects
- Digital Literacy Alliance is the next chapter in Philly’s rocky digital divide narrative
- This all-women hackathon is gunning for total inclusivity
- This early-stage edtech startup wants to gamify cramming for tests
- The Science Center backed these research projects with $200K each