TEDCO was created by the Maryland State Legislature in 1998 to help push technologies from Maryland’s research universities and federal labs into the marketplace. TEDCO now provides mentoring and direct funding to entrepreneurs across the state. The organization receives state funds but operates independently.
- Why TEDCO’s bid to be more relevant starts with diversity
- Let these free workshops help your business really take off
- Fugue closes $41M funding round
- How CoapTech turned a feeding tube innovation into a company
- You’ll be able to run, walk and jump in VR with this forthcoming controller
- Check out the 12 finalists for this year’s Pitch Across Maryland competition