Scholly is a mobile app created by Drexel students intended to help college hopefuls find scholarship opportunities. The app was cofounded in March 2013 by Drexel student Christopher Gray, dubbed the “Million Dollar Scholar,” after he won more than a million dollars in scholarships. His cofounders are Nick Pirollo and Bryson Alef.
By November 2013, Scholly had already amassed over 40,000 downloads, and the app has received coverage from multiple media outlets, including TechCrunch, BET, and USA Today.
- Here’s some advice for social entrepreneurs from Scholly’s Christopher Gray
- Actor Jesse Williams joins Scholly as Chief Brand Ambassador
- Philly Startup Leaders mercilessly roasted these Summer BBQ award winners
- Scholly’s Chris Gray, Penn’s Adam Grant get some Oprah love
- Steve Case announces Rise of the Rest 5.0 lineup
- Everyone fails, hear what these founders learned from it