About DBED (Maryland Department of Business and Economic Development)
The Maryland Department of Business and Economic Development, known locally as “DBED,” is the state office that administers efforts to spur job growth and investment in Maryland.
Among their initiatives includes the InvestMaryland Challenge.
From 2010 to 2014, DBED reports it has assisted nearly 4,000 small businesses and organizations resulting creating or retaining 40,000 jobs.
Video via Maryland.gov
- Graftworx gets $500K from Maryland Venture Fund
- DC-based VariQ expands Rockville office
- Check out Staq’s new office
- Why this cybersecurity startup is moving from Virginia to Maryland
- Here’s who won the InvestMaryland Challenge
- InvestMaryland Challenge names 12 finalists