About Hear Me Code
Hear Me Code is a group in D.C. that provides free Python classes to women. It was founded by Shannon Turner in 2013.
- Deborah Bey raised enough money to send 300 kids to see ‘Hidden Figures’
- It’s time to vote for the winners of our first annual DC Innovation Awards
- ‘It was super electric and I’m still amped and exhausted and full of feelings’
- It’s almost time again for DCFemTech’s October Tour de Code
- Want some music with your NPR? There’s a Twitter bot for that
- Here’s who Mayor Bowser picked for DC’s revived Open Government group