About Health for America
Health for America is an 11 month-long fellowship currently run by MedStar Health in D.C. The program was initially founded in 2012, and moved to D.C. in September 2015. Each class of D.C.-based fellows works out of 1776 part-time.
In 2014-2015 Health For America ran its first year-long program in Delaware. Fellows Nick Azpiroz, Megan Caldwell, Sandra Hwang and Ellen Kourakos were partnered with Christiana Care to find innovative solutions for people living with congestive heart failure.
- Health for America fellows build diabetes-fighting food delivery service
- Health for America fellowship moves from Wilmington to DC
- This year’s Health for America fellows will be working out of 1776
- Does Delaware have what it takes to build a thriving tech ecosystem?
- As Health for America comes to a close, Meerkat Health looks to raise $285K
- Meerkat Health is striving for measurable impact