About Digital Harbor Foundation
The Digital Harbor Foundation fosters innovation, tech advancement, and entrepreneurship by helping youth develop digital age skills through maker activities and tech workforce development.
All of DHF’s programs are based out of the Digital Harbor Foundation Tech Center, a community innovation site and education beta lab in Baltimore City. The Tech Center is a place for exploration and discovery. We feature programming for after school tech clubs, programs in web and mobile development, a maker space, and labs in which to beta and experiment with new technologies.
Video via Digital Harbor Foundation
BELIEVE IN COMMUNITY
BELIEVE IN FAMILY
BELIEVE IN INNOVATION
Above Photo via rwdfblog
Above Photo via MadeRed
Above Photo via CreateBaltimore
- 2016 was a big year for equitable innovation in Baltimore
- Kids in tech: No. 9 Baltimore tech trend of 2016
- Baltimore STEAM orgs want more partnerships with government and businesses
- Help Baltimore makers build a 3D-printed bust of Rosie the Riveter
- Baltimore makers helped Mythbusters’ Adam Savage build the ‘SXSL’ sign for the White House
- Here are the winners of the 4th annual Baltimore Innovation Awards