Carto, which was rebranded from CartoDB in July 2016, is a Spanish and Williamsburg based mapping company with software in the cloud.
- On the Market: Here’s who’s hiring in Brooklyn tech
- SimCity comes to real life as NYC and CARTO team up on data dashboard
- This is what Brooklyn’s map will look like if sea levels rise
- Where are Brooklyn’s daycare deserts? A new map explores
- Here’s what it sounds like when DC presses ‘Play’
- Spotify created a music map for every city. Here’s what Brooklyn listens to