Owings Mills, MD
Operations / Project Management
StarChapter is currently searching for customer-focused, results-driven talent to join our growing team. In this role you will manage projects to setup new customers on our software as well as providing exceptional support to existing customers by troubleshooting issues and providing on-going training and guidance.
Skills and Experience:
– 3+ years of experience managing projects/programs.
– Well organized, detail oriented, and customer focused.
– Demonstrate an understanding of web based software applications.
– Ability to evaluate and solve complex problems.
– Strong writing and phone communication skills.
– Exceptional organization skills, especially with managing high volume email.
– Adaptability, flexibility and the ability to shift priorities quickly based on customer and departmental needs.
Plus Skills and Experience:
– Basic knowledge of HTML, Photoshop and design principles.
– Experience with associations or groups with a board of directors structure.
– B2B work experience.
– Investigate and work to resolve customer issues. This includes writing accurate and clear responses to customer questions and calling customers in a timely manner.
– Train end users on the different aspects of our software service, as requested.
– Manage new customer setup project from kick-off meeting to project completion, including advising customers, configuring software, content & data conversion, and conducting training.
StarChapter is a member-friendly association software company serving local chapters in the United States and Canada. StarChapter’s mission is to help local leaders of professional and trade associations grow their chapter’s attendance, membership, and revenue. The software combines event registration, membership management, email communication, responsive website layouts, web services, and eCommerce tools. New and transitioning board members have access to dedicated StarChapter specialists, 24/7 online support, phone support, and ongoing board training webinars.
Sign-up for regular updates from Technical.ly