Owings Mills, MD
Marketing / Social
As StarChapter’s Digital Marketing Manager, you will be the glue that connects marketing and sales together, to ensure that both sides are optimized to deliver and work through the highest quality leads.
The StarChapter Marketing Manager identifies and improves marketing processes that make the company work better as a whole. The Marketing Manager works to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in LeadGen, marketing automation, CRM as well as other aspects of digital & traditional marketing. In this role, you will conduct complex data analyses and work closely with company’s leadership to recommend and execute marketing strategy and manage budget.
StarChapter is a fast-paced environment, requiring managing multiple projects at once. We are looking for a strong team leader, with cross-functional capabilities, to help manage marketing operations and position StarChapter the right way to its target customers.
– BA or equivalent working experience (MBA – Advantage)
– At least 7 years of experience managing marketing operations: Email marketing, vendor management, inbound marketing, LeadGen, etc.
– Proficiency in marketing automation/CRM systems (InfusionSoft – Advantage)
– Strong analytical skills (e.g. Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis
– Ability to manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment
– Technically capable with strong desire to improve processes
– Reflective, analytical, detail-oriented, team leader, strong communicator
– Previous experience in marketing or other related fields
– Deadline and detail-oriented
– Manage all aspects of CRM, Email Marketing Automation & Lead Generation Activities
– Manage and execute on Digital Marketing strategy such as SEO, PPC, Display Ad, Social Media & Website Properties
– Content & Sales Presentation Management
– Analysis & Reporting, weekly, monthly and prepare quarterly presentations
– Monitor customer activity and cultivate testimonials and online reviews
– Vendor Management
– Strategy & Planning
– Review and optimize marketing budget
StarChapter is a member-friendly association software company serving local chapters in the United States and Canada. StarChapter’s mission is to help local leaders of professional and trade associations grow their chapter’s attendance, membership, and revenue. The software combines event registration, membership management, email communication, responsive website layouts, web services, and eCommerce tools. New and transitioning board members have access to dedicated StarChapter specialists, 24/7 online support, phone support, and ongoing board training webinars.
Sign-up for regular updates from Technical.ly