Benjamin’s Desk locations throughout the city are seeking creative and enthusiastic professionals to serve as Experience Ambassadors. This unique internship will give you direct interaction with innovators, entrepreneurs, startups, students, professors, inventors, capitalists and more! You’ll work closely with our managing team, while learning the ins and outs of operating and programming in a coworking space and event venue. Our Experience Ambassadors receive a free coworking membership that includes work and meeting space at all Benjamin’s Desk locations throughout our Philadelphia network. Flexible part-time hours allow our Ambassadors to maintain their educational and/or entrepreneurial schedule. This is an exciting opportunity that offers the environment, network and community support needed to grow an aspiring entrepreneur’s innovations, ideas and business.
Coworking Exchange– Experience Ambassadors will work 10 hours per week in exchange for a mobile Coworker Membership (valued at $299 per month) at all Benjamin’s Desk locations in the City of Philadelphia. School credit is also available for those looking to complete an internship!
Successful Experience Ambassadors will have the following 5 qualities:
1) You love people! Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality. Excellent interpersonal skills with a high level of professionalism.
2) You’re the most organized person you know! Extremely efficient, detail-oriented, and successful at meeting deadlines.
3) You have the gift of gab. Excellent communication skills; written, verbal, speaking
4) You’re a multi-tasking wiz. Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments from a variety of staff
5) You bring skills and want some more. Proficient in Google Drive applications, Microsoft Word and basic understanding of CRMs and calendar booking platforms.
Our Experience Ambassador’s will be the face upon entry to ensure that all visitors are greeted, daily member needs are met, supplies are maintained and to provide hospitality and technology services for members. You’ll meet many new people each day from various backgrounds, so this position is ideal for someone looking to grow their network and skill set. Successful Experience Ambassadors are self-motivated, highly organized and can switch gears to navigate between fielding calls and member requests, scheduling and giving tours of our locations, and assisting with preparation and execution of event rentals.
Benjamin’s Desk is Philadelphia’s premier innovation management company with a network of shared workspaces for entrepreneurs, startups, and mobile professionals. Built by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs, Benjamin’s Desk creates environments that foster business growth, innovation, community and social impact by providing unique experiences, deep engagement and key access.
Benjamin’s Desk has the following Philadelphia locations:
Rittenhouse Square x2 locations (1701 Walnut, 1608 Walnut)
Washington Square (601 Walnut)
Pennovation Center (3401 Grays Ferry Ave)
University City (41st & Market)
Sign-up for regular updates from Technical.ly