(Photo by Flickr user David Wall, used under a Creative Commons license)
Interested in receiving federal funding for your startup? 1313 Innovation has an event for you that’s part of their 1313 Learns series.
1313 will host a discussion with Small Business Development Center of Delaware’s Dan Eliot next Tuesday, March 21, at 10 a.m. The workshop will cover how startups and research groups can best access federal grants.
Here, per the event’s page, is what the workshop will feature.
- The distinguishing features and technology areas addressed in different agency solicitations.
- Getting registered so you can submit a proposal.
- Preparing proposal components for maximum impact.
- How to approach commercialization planning.
- Navigating the submission process.
Tickets are selling for $10, and they’re available now.