(Photo by Christopher Wink)
With our soft launch this week alongside Start It Up Delaware, this new statewide technology news resource is now live.
What you can expect from Technical.ly Delaware is daily, dedicated news about Delaware’s innovation economy — and a few meaningful events as well, once we establish ourselves. We’ll spend the summer bringing more of you on as readers, adding contributors and building our editorial product, but we’re already proud to be here. (If you want to contribute, write or share, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
This wouldn’t be possible without the support of our founding sponsors: Start It Up Delaware, the Delaware Technology Park, the University of Delaware Horn Program in Entrepreneurship, the Archer Group, 1313 Innovation and Saul Ewing. You’ll find disclosures of their support in any stories we write about them. They helped us get here, but they also want us to report independently and honestly. We’ll do just that.
Here’s how we want you to get connected:
- Weekly newsletter — We’ll send one weekly newsletter with the three biggest Delaware innovation economy stories of the week. Sign up for that here.
- Facebook — We’ve launched a Technical.ly Delaware Facebook group where we can all share and comment about meaningful trends and conversations in the community. Find it here.
- Twitter — We’ll be sharing news and engaging with readers at @technicallyDE.
- Meetup — We’ll share events we organize and partner with at our Meetup.com page.
- Email us! — We want to hear about your work, hobby project, company or just people and organizations in this community we should cover. Send pitches to email@example.com.
- RSS feed — If you love consuming your news in a feed, grab it here.
We are excited to be serving the First State, by covering its growing community of technologists and entrepreneurs like no other Delaware news outlet. Thank you for joining us, and, please, be in touch.-30-