When the Emerging Technology Center (ETC) completes its move at the end of October from its current Canton office to its new space in Highlandtown, it won’t be lacking company.
Of 11 available offices inside the ETC’s new 20,000-square-foot office at 101 N. Haven St., 10 have already been claimed by startups. Five of those tenants were confirmed in August, as Technical.ly Baltimore reported.
- 6th Street, an online retail marketing program
- ADASHI Systems, an emergency response management program
- American Business Forms and Envelopes, which makes software for printed business forms
- EventRebels, which provides conference and trade show software
- Foodem, a B2B wholesale food marketer
- NewsUp, an organized news delivery service
- Pieran Health Technologies, which sells custom health software
- SameGrain, which develops social discovery technology
- Adcieo, a digital marketing firm
- New Sapience, a language comprehension software maker