By October, the Emerging Technology Center (ETC) will have fully moved out of its current Canton office space and into its new, third-floor office inside the former home of the King Cork and Seal Company in Highlandtown.
The following five companies, now renting space inside the incubator’s Canton office, are the first to commit to moving to the new ETC space at 101 N. Haven St. in October, reports the Baltimore Business Journal.
- American Business Forms and Envelopes, a software company
- Foodem, an online marketplace that connects wholesale food buyers, distributors and farmers [and raised $600,000 in angel funding in May]
- SameGrain, a social media company
- Adcieo, a digital marketing firm
- Certified CIO, an information technology outsourcing company
As Technically Baltimore reported, the ETC has rented 50,000 square feet inside its Canton office since 1999. That lease expires in October, at which point the ETC will finished moving into its new 20,000-square-foot space in Highlandtown.-30-